John Terry in Chelsea's Affirm Commitment

Written By Nury's blog on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 | 4:16 PM




LONDON - Chelsea captain John Terry re-affirm his commitment with Chelsea. Flashback to the rear, the British public had been surprised with the issue of Terry's move to Manchester City. But over time, the news had subsided.

And at the weekend, Terry will do-500 games with the team when the capital was advanced to face Manchester United in the Premier League competition which was held at Old Trafford. However, who would have thought, JT-calling can not predict precisely what happened in her career today.

"Looking back, when I was 18 years old, on the game at age 30, strangely I could not predict where I on this day," said Terry Skysports quoted as saying on Wednesday (05/04/2011)


"I am delighted to reach the caps 500 (with Chelsea). I am very proud. I have a great relationship with the fans and I wanted to play in many games. I have a contract for another three years and that's what I want to do, "continued Terry said the target to the front.

Then what is love her grief since strengthened teams have another nickname The Pensioners in 1998 this past. "The point of lowest, obviously when we lose the Champions League (in 2008). But throughout a career, I have become the most successful captain in Chelsea's history and it has much meaning for me and that's what I want to achieve, "Terry finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment